The Marketing Process: Pre-Marketing
These are the initial marketing activities that occur before we put your home on the market:
- Help you determine the most effective listing price.
- Suggest ways to 'stage' your home and property for maximum market impact, visual appeal, and financial return. 'Staging' can be as simple as re-arranging your existing furnishings, or as complex as bringing a professional stager with their own furniture, artwork, etc.
- Understand your goals and objectives as they relate to the sale of your home.
- Identify the target market.
- Prepare promotional materials and advertising specifically designed to sell the special features of your home.
- Determine the marketing schedule.
- Order necessary inspections, such as termite, roof, and general home inspection.
- Discuss repairs, maintenance and visual improvements.
Please contact me with any questions about the real estate process, and/or the current real estate market and how it affects you.
Or, click for testimonials I have received from the many sellers I have worked with.
The GRUBB Co., 1960 Mountain Blvd., Oakland, CA 94611
Top of Page
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /var/www/vhosts/80/240791/webspace/httpdocs/sherrybenninger.com/process_m_pre.php on line 395
2019 Sherry Benninger. For informational purposes only.
No reprinting of this material is allowed without express written permission.