The Marketing Process: Pre-Marketing
These are the initial marketing activities that occur before we put your home on the market:
- Help you determine the most effective listing price.
- Suggest ways to 'stage' your home and property for maximum market impact, visual appeal, and financial return. 'Staging' can be as simple as re-arranging your existing furnishings, or as complex as bringing a professional stager with their own furniture, artwork, etc.
- Understand your goals and objectives as they relate to the sale of your home.
- Identify the target market.
- Prepare promotional materials and advertising specifically designed to sell the special features of your home.
- Determine the marketing schedule.
- Order necessary inspections, such as termite, roof, and general home inspection.
- Discuss repairs, maintenance and visual improvements.
Please contact me with any questions about the real estate process, and/or the current real estate market and how it affects you.
Or, click for testimonials I have received from the many sellers I have worked with.
The GRUBB Co., 1960 Mountain Blvd., Oakland, CA 94611
Top of Page
© 2013 Sherry Benninger. For informational purposes only.
No reprinting of this material is allowed without express written permission.
site design & maintenance by 5 happiness webmaster