The Marketing Process: Follow-up
These are the activites that follow the intial exposure of your home to the market.:
- Keep you informed about changes in market conditions and real estate activity in your neighborhood that could impact the saleability of your home and/or competitive status.
- Maintain momentum by staying in contact with buyer's agents, and continuing market exposure.
- Contact agents after showings to solicit their comments on the price, condition, and desireability of the property, and report these comments to you.
- Review the marketing plan with you every two weeks until your home is sold. We will continually re-evaluate our strategy, condition of the property, market conditions, and pricing. Necessary adjustments will be recommended and discussed during the on-going review process.
- Work closely with you, from pending sale through close of escrow, to ensure a smooth transaction.
Please contact me with any questions about the real estate process, and/or the current real estate market and how it affects you.
Or, click for testimonials I have received from the many sellers I have worked with.
The GRUBB Co., 1960 Mountain Blvd., Oakland, CA 94611
Top of Page
© 2013 Sherry Benninger. For informational purposes only.
No reprinting of this material is allowed without express written permission.
site design & maintenance by 5 happiness webmaster