The Marketing Process: Marketing, Advertising and Promotion
These are the marketing, advertising and promotional activities that occur once we put your home on the market:
- Conduct a GRUBB Co. office preview of your property to introduce your property to The GRUBB Co. agents so that they can notify their buyers and respond knowledgeably to buyer inquiries.
- Schedule a real estate Brokers' Open House to give your property maximum exposure to realtors from other companies.
- Schedule a Sunday Open House so agents can send their buyers.
- Send out 'Just Listed!' postcards to your neighborhood, and the target market.
- Continually expose your home to the real estate community through networking.
- Publish property data in the Multiple Listing Service for national exposure.
- Publish the listing on the grubbco.com and sherrybenninger.com web sites, with photo tours and property information.
- Expose your home to qualified buyers referred to The GRUBB Co. through an exclusive arrangment with a prominent relocation company.
- Schedule advertising in the San Francisco Chronicle Open House Guide and display advertising in the Montclarian.
- All Brokers' Open Houses and Sunday Open Houses will be advertised in the Ad Review, a publication subscribed to by most Berkeley and Oakland realtors.
- A professionally produced brochure with an artist's rendering of your home will be made available to buyers as they view your property.
- Brochures describing your home will be regularly distributed to over 400 active realtors in the area.
- Feature a photograph of, and information about, your home in The GRUBB Co. display window, which is centrally located in Montclair Village.
- Place a professional 'For Sale' sign in a visible location on your property. The sign is one of the best forms of advertising.
Please contact me with any questions about the real estate process, and/or the current real estate market and how it affects you.
Or, click for testimonials I have received from the many sellers I have worked with.
The GRUBB Co., 1960 Mountain Blvd., Oakland, CA 94611
Top of Page
© 2013 Sherry Benninger. For informational purposes only.
No reprinting of this material is allowed without express written permission.
site design & maintenance by 5 happiness webmaster