6344 Ascot Drive, Piedmont Pines
Stunning Monterey Spanish Colonial
|This stunning Monterey Spanish Colonial, designed by the prestigious firm of Miller and Warnecke, features a distinctive property that joins exquisite design and hand-crafted detail with the beauty of the surrounding grounds. Built in 1934 and desirably located in the heart of Piedmont Pines, this property has been meticulously updated while retaining its historic pedigree. Beautiful park-like grounds adorn the property with whimsical pathways, stone walls, garden benches and tranquil hideaways.
- Four Bedrooms, Three full baths
- Elegant foyer with beamed ceilings and handsome wide front door with recessed paneling
- Stunning living room offering a rich ambience with high wood beam ceiling, deco sconces, elegant fireplace and corner wrap around windows
- Elegant formal dining room with wide metal-latticed windows overlooking lush grounds
- Splendid Chef’s kitchen with access to rear terrace and outdoor kitchen and barbeque
- Distinctive second story balcony with Moorish-style ironwork, overlooks the front yard and Bay views
- Sophisticated master bedroom with high ceilings and handsome wood doors leading to private terrace
- Lovely original master bedroom with wide metal-latticed windows overlooking the rear verdant garden
- Sunny front office/bedroom with wrap around corner windows overlooking front garden and Bay view
- Spacious family room with wainscoting detail and corner fireplace with access to rear grounds
- Elegant oak staircase with curved risers, beveled newel post, and intricate geometric railings
- Beautiful landscaped grounds with whimsical pathways, stone walls and tranquil hideaways
- 2-car garage with interior access, copper cupola over garage
Offered at $1,650,000
Sherry Benninger, Broker Associate, The GRUBB Co.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Please call 510.339.0400 ext. 240 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please visit sherrybenninger.com.